Click on the name for more information.
John & Erin Carmichael
Lead Pastors, Evangel North Church
John & Erin Carmichael have preached faith in the Word of God for over 20 years, in many parts of the world. From serving as pastors in small to large churches to traveling to churches and tent meetings, the fire and commitment to declare the miracle power of God has never been more intense. We are committed to declaring and demonstrating the power of God with signs and wonders in the whole person: spirit, soul and body.
Currently serving as pastors at a powerful church called Evangel North Church, in Clarksville, IN (an extension of Evangel World Prayer Center, Dr. Bob Rodgers.) We we are seeing the lost saved, sick healed and people set free.
As well as supporting pastors and churches by preaching revivals and conferences around the world. We are committed to the church and uplifting the arms of pastors by preaching and teaching God’s Word with signs and wonders following.
John & Erin have been married for more than 20 years and are parents to 5 children. For more information visit John Carmichael Ministries online.
Just The Facts:
– Born – 1972
– Born Again – 1986
– Baptized in Holy Spirit – 1987
– Married – 1995
– Became father – 1996; 1998; 2000; 2004; 2006
– Ordained – From beginning spiritually; April 2004 to January 2007 – Assembly of God; October 7, 2010 to Present – CGIA with Dr. Yonggi Cho and Dr. Bob Rodgers
– Education – Evangel Christian High School 1990, Eastern Kentucky University (BBA) 1999
– Pastorates – College/Career EWPC 1991-1994; Youth Victory Christian Center Richmond KY 1996-1999; Youth & Accounting ENC & EWPC 1999-2005; Senior Pastor First Assembly of God Clinton KY 2005-2007; Senior Pastor ENC 2007-present
– TV & Radio – Host Edge Radio 1450AM 2009; Host Word Alive WBNA TV21 2009 to present; Host Kingdom Now TV 2012 to present
– CFaith.com affiliate author & speaker 2011 to present
My ability to speak to you is bigger than your inability to hear Me. ~ God
Gods promises don’t fall on you like ripe cherrys from a tree. ~ Kenneth Hagin
God is a good God and the devil is a bad devil. All good things come from God and all bad things come from the devil. ~ Dr. Bob Rodgers
What is your favorite movie?
“The Chronicles of Narnia.”
What is your favorite dessert?
What’s the No. 1 most played song on your iPod?
“Heaven of Earth.”
If you could go anywhere in the world where would you like to visit?
What do you like to do in your free-time?
Run, including running marathons. Yes, that is 26.2 miles.
What chore do you absolutely hate doing?
Cleaning the litter box.
What would you do with $5 million?
Invest and live on interest.
Who is your favorite author?
What is the first thing you bought with your own money?
A 1970 Mustang.
What is your favorite scripture?
What are the top three things on your bucket list?
Chase storms; skydive; pilot an airplane.
How long have you been at Evangel and what brought you here?
Since 1986. A family in church won me to the Lord, and I attended with them.
- Email Mepastorjohn@evangelnorth.net
- Office(502) 413-0115