|The Birth And the Battle—Introduction
· The New Spirit-filled Life Bible notes on Rev. 12:1-17 – “In this series of visions, specific events are pictured symbolically, emphasizing timeless principles of spiritual warfare.”
· 5779 (2019) birthing & battle; Google it.
· Jennifer LaClaire (Charisma) – The Year of Giving Birth & Serpent Warfare.
· Patricia King – “In this season, there will be many who give birth to callings, dreams and destiny purposes. Some have waited for many years, but suddenly they will find themselves ready to birth. Some will give birth to many new things at once in this season and will have the grace to steward following. Genesis 1:28, ‘…Be fruitful and multiply…’”
· Joni Ames – “I believe 5779/2019 going to be a good year. It will be a time of birthing God’s promises for you. It will be a year of testing and transformation for us as we go through some of what’s ahead.”
· Jeffrey Lammers – “Tov” means among other things good, beautiful, pleasant, precious, pleasure, welfare, sweet, wealth, happy. What Abba longs to birth is “tov”! However before new life can be born there is a battle. In the natural there are the birth pangs which can be very painful, but this dilates the birth channel in order that the baby can be born and come out. In the spiritual there often is a “spiritual battle”, where satan, God’s adversary, the prince of darkness does his utmost to abort this birth and to destroy this “new life”. Yeshua speaks about this and says in John 10:10 “The thief does not come except that he may steal, and kill, and destroy. I came that they may have life and may have it abundantly”.
*Chuck Pierce calls this “a year of birthing.” http://www.elijahlist.com/words/display_word.html?ID=20649·
What do you think? You do not have to accept this because of these people’s (or my) prophetic words.
We see this in scripture. When God was sending Moses, Pharaoh killed baby boys (Ex. 1). When God was sending Jesus, Herod killed baby boys (Matt. 2:16-18).
What does this mean for us?
There are three important introductory truths that will help us in 2019.You are pregnant.
Every harvest has to have a seed.
The seed is the Word of God. [Mar 4:14-15 NASB]
Andrew Wommach – “To conceive and give birth to the miracles you need, you must first plant God’s Word like a seed in your heart. Conception cannot take place without first planting the seed. There are a total of forty-four verses in the New Testament where the Greek word “sperma” was translated “seed.” This is the same word from which we derive our English word “sperm.”
When you stand on the Word of God you become “pregnant” with that Word.
What Word from God are you standing on? What has God shown you to believe for?
Have you let the Word go away? GOOD NEWS: God’s Word is still for you today!!! He has not changed His mind about you.
Start seeking God about what He wants to do specifically in your life.You are ready for birth.
The time came for a birth to happen.
There are promises that you will certainly wait for but get ready.
Are you preparing for the birth of what God is speaking to you?
[Exo 12:11 NASB]
[Mat 25:3-4 NASB]
Be wise. Start preparing for the promises to happen. Start reading. Start training. Start pursuing.
You are going to protect what God has given to you.
One of the most vulnerable times the life of anything is the birth.
We wash, cloth, and isolate babies. BTW, if you see a baby, do not touch it or grab it at church. Due to lack of boundaries in church, I instruct people to take babies to the balcony.
In Rev. 12 – where is the devil? Right there ready to devour the birth.
I Peter 5:8-9
[Rev 12:11 NASB]
David Guzik – “Therefore, we use the blood of the Lamb in spiritual warfare – not as a Christian “abracadabra,” as if chanting “The blood of Jesus, the blood of Jesus” could keep Satan away like garlic is said to keep away vampires. Rather, our understanding, our apprehension, our focus – may I say our obsession with the death of Jesus on the cross as our substitute wins the battle.”
The more understanding you grow in and live out the more victory you walk in.
2 Corinthians 10 tells us that spiritual warfare occurs in the mind and thought life as well as the spiritual realm. More on this later in the series.
Be determined not to allow the enemy take your harvest by removing the revelation of the word, creating an offense in your life, or any demon spirits.
Deuteronomy 28 teaches that losing your “offspring” or “births” is part of the curse. More on this later in the series. BUT YOU ARE NOT CURSED THROUGH JESUS. You can keep and enjoy what God has given to you.
Trust God that not only are you going give birth, you are going to protect what God has for you.
· Live with expectation that you are going to see the promises of God.
· Start preparing to see the miracles.
Get ready to enjoy what God is bringing to your life.